Tingdene Homes Ltd are keen to service your enquiry to the full extent and with that dedicated to ensuring that any data that you share with us is treated with the upmost respect and privacy.
Tingdene Homes Ltd are guided by the Data protection Act 1998 and GDPR for 2018.
Introduction / Data we may request
To enable us to service your enquiry, regardless of the nature, it is natural that we need certain information to enable us to respond, we therefore ask you to provide a selection of facts such as:
- Personal details
- Full postal address details
- Email address so that we can make contact regarding your enquiry
- Telephone number so that we can make contact to discuss your enquiry
- Further information relating to your request that you may provide depending on the nature of your enquiry.
- Home purchase budget details (optional) to assist in your enquiry through our Locate-a-park service.
How we use this data
- You details will be use to respond to the specific enquiry you have made
- It will be used to keep in touch while you consider your options / outcome
- We will contact you from time to time regarding new products, Open Days, and other promotional activities that we feel are relevant to your enquiry
- Your data will not be sold to third parties
- Your data will not be shared with associated parties, for example parks, unless you give specific consent to further your enquiry
- Your data will be stored in a dedicated field, specific to you, in a secure database at Tingdene Homes Ltd premises.
- Should you sign up for Tingdene’s regular newsletters your data will be contained within the dedicated email system
- You can unsubscribe to these newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email newsletter received
By using Tingdene Homes Ltd website www.tingdene.co.uk you consent to the collection and use of your details by Tingdene Homes Ltd, until at such point that you specifically request for your details to be removed from our records.
Controllers of your data
Tingdene Homes Ltd, 45-49 Bradfield Road, Finedon Road Industrial Estate, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire NN8 4HB Company registration number 1026405